The mission of Xavier High School is to develop the total person in a Catholic environment.
About Xavier High School
Xavier High School was founded in 1998, created through the merger of LaSalle High School and Regis High School. Accredited by the National Catholic Education Association and the Iowa Department of Education, Xavier serves the greater Cedar Rapids area as a Catholic High School under the Archdiocese of Dubuque with an enrollment of more than 700 students.
Xavier High School opened on September 2, 1998. The 146,500 square- foot facility was constructed on a 60 acre campus.
- Faith and Service (Video)
- Academics (Video)
- Teachers and Students (Video)
- Activities (Video)
- Sense of Community (Video)
- The Value of Xavier (Video)
- The origination of the Xavier High School logo (Video)